1. In Rajasthan, the Panchayat Raj system was introduced in
2.The major part of the Western Ghats lies in the state of:
3.Almora hill station is in the state of
4. National Institute of Nutrition is located in:
5. The most widely spoken foreign language in India:
6. The second-largest Union Territory in India, in terms of area:
7. ‘The Pearl Harbour of India’:
8. Amarnath is a holy place for:
9. The most urbanised state in India ?
10. Which is the smallest district in the Indian Union?
11.The State in India which has the largest number of Local Self Government Institutions:
12. Rajiv Gandhi was born in:
13.In which Indian State Pahari language is spoken?
14.Which religion belongs to the Lotus Temple in New Delhi?
15.Who was known as ‘Socretes of Maharashtra’:
16.Veeresalingam was a reformer in:
17.The first express way of India:
18.During the epic period which region in India was known as ‘Pragjyotisha’:
19.Which port city in India is situated in Salsette island?
20.The most abundant fruit in India: